Raw vegan smoothie recipes are the perfect way to start your day, and these are absolutely delicious. They are my go to smoothies for each season. Refreshing, full of nutrition, and very quick and easy to make. I always advise all my clients to focus on smoothies for breakfast. It is the easiest meal to fill with fresh fruits and vegetables, and get many nutrients right after waking up.
Upon rising, your body is “breaking the fast” of sleep. That’s why the call breakfast, breakfast. Your body is in a very delicate state at this point, and needs to be gently led into its encounter with food. It is crucial to have a very light and easily digestible breakfast to open the day. And these raw vegan smoothie recipes are the perfect way to do this!
They are also very easy to take on the go, and each only takes about 5 minutes to prepare. You could put all of the ingredients in a bag in the fridge the night before, so that it’s even quicker to just blend it all before work in the morning.
If you want to have fun in the kitchen with me, and make these smoothies together, you can do so by watching my YouTube video:
Raw Vegan Smoothie Recipe #1: Strawberry Milkshake
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 7 medjoul dates
- 1 cup cinnamon water, or water
- Place 1 cinnamon stick in 1 cup of water overnight. This is your cinnamon water.
- Place all ingredients in the blender, and blend until smooth.
Raw Vegan Smoothie Recipe #2: Caramel Smoothie
- 2 ripe persimmons
- 4 very ripe (cheetah spotted) frozen bananas
- 3 medjoul dates
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 cup water or coconut water
- Peel, then freeze very ripe bananas until completely frozen (about 6 hours)
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth
Raw Vegan Smoothie Recipe #3: Tropical Dream Smoothie
- 1 ripe, frozen banana
- 1 cup mango, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup pineapple, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 cups spinach
- Peel then freeze 1 very ripe (cheetah-spotted) banana until completely frozen (about 6 hours)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
Latest posts by Marina Yanay-Triner (see all)
- Carrot Salad Recipe: Raw Vegan Caper Dill Quick & Easy Carrot Salad - July 30, 2017
- Buddha Bowl Recipe: Vegan Brussels Sprout Asian Bowl + GIVEAWAY - July 23, 2017
- Smoothie Bowl Recipe - June 30, 2017