You will not believe how delicious this raw vegan cheese ravioli is! They taste honestly like the real thing and they are simply luxurious. They involve just a few steps, but are totally worth it.
- A pinch of salt
- Good sprinkling of turmeric
- Pinch of mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder and 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1/3 bunch of arugula
- 1/4 cup of nuts or seeds of choice, soaked overnight
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Pinch of salt
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 piece of leek (white part only)
- Date honey to cover
- Lemon juice to cover
- 1 turnip
- Follow original recipe instructions. Mix in all ingredients into it by hand.
- Blend all ingredients until creamy and smooth.
- Cut leek in half, and then into very thin half rounds. Mix in a small bowl with a bit of date honey and lemon juice. Allow to marinate while preparing the other parts of the recipe (about 30 minutes).
- Peel turnip.
- Cut in half.
- With a mandolin slicer, cut thin strips (thinnest possible).
- Put half a teaspoon of cheese on half of the turnip sheet (half moon shape).
- Fold over (it helps to pinch the two sides slightly).
- Drizzle with arugula cream.
- Top with caramelized leeks.
Quick, Easy & Filling Vegan Meals
Delivered Right to your Inbox