Raw Vegan Ice Cream Recipe Ebook: What are Nice Creams?
This raw vegan ice cream recipe ebook contains 26 raw vegan nice cream recipes. Banana ice creams are raw vegan, low fat, oil free, nutrient-rich versions of all of your favorite childhood ice creams. They are divinely delicious, and so healthy that you can actually enjoy them as a meal. They are made of mostly fruit, with very small additions of fat mostly from cacao, and are made by blending everything together in a very quick process that results in true soft-serve ice cream consistency.
Here is an approximate nutritional breakdown for 1 of the ice creams in the raw vegan ice cream recipe ebook:
- 650 calories, 5% fat, 7% protein, and 88% carbs.
- For a medium-framed woman like me, it hits 45% of my nutrient goals for
- Vitamins: 36% B1 and B3, 63% of B2, 49% of B5, 157% of B6, 12%
choline, 51% folate, 69% vitamin A, 61% vitamin C, 35% vitamin E, and 179%
- Minerals: 38% calcium, 135% copper, 190% iron, 60% magnesium, 115% manganese, 30% phosphorus, 57% potassium, 37% selenium, 12% sodium, and 30% zinc.
What is in this raw vegan ice cream recipe ebook?
- This raw vegan ice cream recipe ebook contains 26 mouth-watering recipes of different banana ice creams. Each one takes 20 minutes or less to make, and you can have them for a meal all to yourself, because they are that healthy!
- 31 pages that include recipes, nutritional info, everything you need to know about making the ice creams like equipment, ingredient sources, and even food combining.
- You do not need a dehydrator for this raw vegan ice cream recipe ebook. Only a blender or food processor. You can even make your nice creams in a 1-cup cheap blender!
- It includes the following chapters:
And here’s a sneak peak into some of the recipes:
Raw Vegan Meal Plan
Make sure to get your FREE 1-Week Raw Vegan Meal Plan