Do you ever run out the door in the morning, skipping breakfast because there is just no time? I got you! These vegan breakfast recipes are going to make you excited to wake up in the morning. I am serious! I often go to bed wanting to wake up as quickly as possible just to eat my vegan breakfast!
When I started my vegan journey, I was insanely busy and I was always looking for ways to make my meal prep faster. I came up with so many ideas, and I want to share just 3 of them with you today.
These 3 vegan breakfasts will keep you nice and satisfied throughout the day, and you can easily even make them the day before and have them ready in the fridge for you in the morning.
These recipes are part of my 5-part series on Quick, Satisfying and Easy Vegan Recipes:
- How to Make Simple, Delicious Nutritious Vegan Meals Fast
- 3 Vegan Snack Ideas: Easy and Satisfying Vegan Snack Recipes
- 3 Vegan Work Lunch Recipes: Easy and Satisfying Work Week Recipes
- 3 Vegan Dinner Recipes: Quick, Satisfying and Easy Vegan Recipes
Watch me make the recipes in the video below:
Quick, Easy and Delicious Vegan Breakfast Recipes
If you want to learn even more recipes, and become a pro at making your own home-made, highly nutritious, quick and easy, yet still satisfying and filling vegan meals, check out my online course, “The Effortlessly Flavorful Vegan Kitchen”.
In this course, I teach you how to make these meals through my easy to learn step-by-step method. Learning this method will make your time in the kitchen, making food for yourself and your family, a breeze! The entire course is online, and you can do it at your pace. Learn more about it here.
Vegan Breakfast Recipe 1: Layered Chia Pudding
I’m in love with our first vegan breakfast because it’s so beautiful! Don’t you agree?
This layered chia pudding is pretty quick to make, but if you really don’t have any time on your hands, you can just pick one color and go with it, instead of making all three.
This layered chia pudding is creamy, nutritious, and fun to make. Get your kids involved too, they will love it!
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite raw nut or seed butter (I like almond, tahini or hazelnut)
- 3 cups water
- 8-10 Medjoul dates for sweetness
- 1 teaspoon spirulina
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup chia seeds, divided into 1/3 cup portions
- Berries of your choice and raw trail mix (optional)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth
- Divide the milk into 3 equal portions.
- Pour 1 of the portions back into the blender, and add the blueberries.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the blueberry vegan milk into a bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of spirulina powder into one of the vegan milk bowls, and mix very well.
- Now, you will have three bowls: a bowl of plain nut milk, a bowl of blueberry nut milk, and a bowl of spirulina nut milk.
- Add 1/3 cup chia seeds into each bowl and mix very well with a spoon.
- Allow this mixture to sit for about 1 hour.
- Now, you are ready to layer your 3 layers together.
- Top with the optional berries and raw trail mix, or anything else you like.
Vegan Breakfast Recipe 2: Caramel Overnight Oats
If you are looking for a vegan breakfast that literally tastes like dessert, you have found it!
I am known to eat these caramel oats as my dessert when I want a quick one, because they are so easy to make yet taste incredible. Make them the day before for an easy, packed breakfast on the go that is also very filling.
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or replace with 2 additional dates)
- 2 medjoul dates
- 1 tablespoon whole golden flax seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- ¾ cup oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup raspberries, or your berry of choice
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- Blend all ingredients until smooth. If you do not have a high speed blender, pre-grind the flax seeds in a coffee grinder.
- Add oats and water, and mix very well.
- Top oats with the blended caramel, berries of choice, and cacao nibs.
- It is best to place the oats in the fridge overnight, but you can also eat them right away if in a rush.
Vegan Breakfast Recipe 3: Salsa-Inspired Green Smoothie
Ok, ok this one may sound weird, but it’s actually very sweet and refreshing. I am pairing mango and pineapple with a pinch of spice and cilantro! It’s a perfect getaway in your mouth, believe me. And if you hate cilantro, you can always use parsley in this one.
Green smoothies are the perfect summer vegan breakfast because they are light and refreshing, and packed with hydration.
- 1 cup frozen or fresh mango
- 2 cups frozen or fresh pineapple
- 1 cup cilantro or parsley
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or lime juice
- ¼ cup water or coconut water
- Blend until smooth
Want to Learn More Quick, Satisfying and Easy Vegan Recipes?
Lastly, check out my free mini course, where I teach you how to make 7 quick and easy vegan recipes that are very similar to these, here.
Latest posts by Marina Yanay-Triner (see all)
- 3 Vegan Dinner Recipes: Quick, Satisfying and Easy Vegan Recipes - September 17, 2017
- 3 Vegan Snack Ideas: Easy and Satisfying Vegan Snack Recipes - September 10, 2017
- 3 Vegan Work Lunch Recipes: Easy and Satisfying Work Week Recipes - September 3, 2017